Cranes Motors Maintenance
When you think of cranes motors maintenance, think of Advanced Overhead Crane Services (AOC).
In addition to cranes motors maintenance, we also provide 24-hour emergency services.
Core Crane Services
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch cranes motors maintenance and up to date qualifications.
- Texas Electrical Contractor License Number 18640
- We employ Master Journeymen and Maintenance Electricians
- Skilled Millwrights
- Certified Welders
- Non-Destructive Testing Certified Level 1 and 2
- Riggers and Erectors
- We are licensed through the DOSH license number CA-283
- Technicians are factory trained by various hoist and crane manufacturers
Technicians are extensively trained in-house and fully prepared before they reach your job-site. As your cranes motors maintenance vendor, we'll complete the job professionally while making sure the work is done promptly and meets or exceeds all regulatory requirements.
Are Annual Inspections Enough?
OSHA requires annual inspections. They also require equipment be maintained on a scheduled basis, complete with dated records, according to the equipment duty cycle and the manufacturers requirements. As your cranes motors maintenance provider, we ensure that you meet OSHA requirements.
Are Meeting Minimum OSHA Annual Requirements Enough?
Advanced Overhead Crane Inspectors are:
- Trained and qualified
- Receive ongoing regulations education
- Receive continuing education to maintain Texas electrician licenses.
- Structural experts who can accurately inspect equipment
- Will solve and resolve problems safely and efficiently
- Our inspectors educate themselves on many manufacturers, makes and models of equipment in use today!
Overhead Crane Equipment Misconceptions
- If the equipment adheres to regulations and standards, it's in compliance. Not always the case.
- If the equipment meets standards and regulations it's safe to operate. Not necessarily.
- Many manufacturers go beyond the minimum standards in the design and operation of their equipment. As your cranes motors maintenance supplier, we can help you understand the difference between minimum standards, operational and compliance.
Contact Advanced Overhead Crane Services for your cranes motors maintenance sourcing requirements to save money, avoid unexpected down time and unnecessary risks.