Coffing JLC hoists feature a multiple disc motor brake, mechanical overload clutch, and adjustable upper and lower limit switches and are available with many options. Coffing JLC hoists also come standard with 24 volt control for increased operator safety.
Coffing Hoists offers a large product offering from small manually operated hoists to large electric chain hoists and wire rope hoists.
- Industrial Duty Design – Coffing JLC exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for industrial duty performance
- Five-Pocket Load Sheave – Increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional four-pocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Multiple Disc Motor Brake – Heavy duty, direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding
- Hoist Motor – Finned aluminum housing and Class F insulation for longer life.
- Mechanical Overload Protection – Protects hoist, operator and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming and reverse phasing.
- Limit Switches – Adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved repeatability and chain positioning
- Pushbutton Station – NEMA 3R (weather resistant) standard. Ergonomic design fits operator’s hand for thumb for two-handed operation. 24 Volt control for operator safety (115 Volt control available upon request)
- Control Panel – Easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltage on dual-voltage motors or performing hoist maintenance. Connection wires are numbered to assist maintenance
- Oil Bath Transmission – Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation
- Frame – Compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation
- Chain End Stop – Fits below dead end link on lifting chain for added measure of safety
- Lifetime Warranty – Coffing JLC hoist workmanship backed by manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
|Duty Cycle||Industrial Duty (HMI H4)|
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||16|
|Number of Chains||1|
|Power Supply Voltage||115/1/60 or 230/460/3/60|
|Control Type||Magnetic Contactor, Single Speed|
|Weight, Base Model (lbs)||90|