Built for industrial duty applications, the Coffing Electric Hoist provides many heavy duty features at a lower cost than most other hoist models. Coffing hoists feature a multiple disc motor brake, mechanical overload clutch, and an adjustable upper and lower limit switches and are available with many options.
- Industrial Duty Design – Coffing JLC exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for industrial duty performance
- Five-Pocket Load Sheave – Increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional four-pocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Multiple Disc Motor Brake – Heavy duty, direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding
- Hoist Motor – Finned aluminum housing and Class F insulation for longer life.
- Mechanical Overload Protection – Protects hoist, operator and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming and reverse phasing.
- Limit Switches – Adjustable to regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved repeatability and chain positioning
- Pushbutton Station – NEMA 3R (weather resistant) standard. Ergonomic design fits operator’s hand for thumb for two-handed operation. 24 Volt control for operator safety (115 Volt control available upon request)
- Control Panel – Easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltage on dual-voltage motors or performing hoist maintenance. Connection wires are numbered to assist maintenance
- Oil Bath Transmission – Precision machined alloy steel gears run in oil bath for longer, quieter operation
- Frame – Compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation
- Chain End Stop – Fits below dead end link on lifting chain for added measure of safety
- Lifetime Warranty – Coffing JLC hoist workmanship backed by manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
|Duty Cycle||Industrial Duty (HMI H4)|
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||8|
|Number of Chains||1|
|Power Supply Voltage||115/1/60 or 230/460/3/60|
|Control Type||Magnetic Contactor, Single Speed|
|Weight, Base Model (lbs)||104|