Coffing Electric Chain Hoist models are high performance hoists engineered for heavy duty industrial service, available in both Single and Three phase Motors.
It is specifically designed for safety, it incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard. The Coffing model can be paired with optional equipment, such as Plan, Geared, or Motorized trolleys.
There is an option of Chain Container Kits available in fabric, polyolefin, and steel for additional safety feature.
- COFFING® EC Models – High performance hoists engineered for heavy duty industrial service. Designed for safety, the EC incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
- Capacities & Lifts – Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Tons, with 10, 15, and 20-foot standard lifts. Other lifts available. Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
- Voltage & Motor Options – 115/230, 208 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 – three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Suspension Options – Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley available.
- Small Frame Design – Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- large Frame Design – Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors
- Durable Construction – Built in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||16|
|Number of Chains||1|
|Power Supply Voltage||230/460/3/60|
|Control Type||Magnetic Contactor|
|Weight, Base Model (lbs.)||310 lbs.|