- Lifting Speed 5 to 64 FPM
- AC Power Supply 115/230 1-60 HZ; 230/460-3-60 reconnectable or 208 and 575-3-60 single voltage
- Control Push-button control voltage of 115-volts standard on all models.
- 24-volt control optional.
- Single speed standard. Optional 2-speed or variable frequency control available for precision load spotting.
- Heavy-duty AC spring set motor brake with easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
- Gearing totally enclosed in oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- High-torque H4 rated heavy-duty motor with Class ‘F’ insulation with thermal actuated switches embedded in the motor winding for protection from overheating.
- Weatherproof NEMA-4x enclosed push-button control station specially contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one-handed sure grip control.
- Paddle upper & lower hoist travel limit switch.
- Powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.
- Overload protection prevents lifting excessive loads.
- Choice of either hook suspension permitting portability of the hoist or lug suspension which reduces valuable headroom.
- All hoists are built in compliance to ASME/ANSI B30.16 & CSA standards, ISO certified and NEC electrical codes.