Customizable Options: Phase, Lift, Suspension (Note: Control Cord will be 4′ less than lift selected)
Budgit Electric Chain Hoists are available in ¼ to 3 ton capacity. Mounting configurations are hook suspension for portable operation and lug suspensions to accommodate push, geared or motorized trolleys.
A wide variety of options are available on both hoist and trolley. Hoists meet the requirements of ANSI B30
The BUDGIT Hoists are heavy duty hoists meeting H4 Service classification as defined in ANSI/ASME HST-1 M ‘’Performance Standard for Electric Chain Hoists.
- Heavy Duty Motor Brake – AC spring set disc brake for positive braking action and long life with minimal maintenance. Easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
- Gearing – Totally enclosed, oil bath lubricated for long life.
- High Torque, Heavy Duty Hoist Motor – Motors are H4 30-minute rated with class “F” insulation and include a thermal actuated switch-(TAS) embedded in the motor winding for protection.
- Load Sprocket & Chain Guide – Provided with a full floating chain guide that assures proper engagement of chain on load sprocket.
- Lower Block – Provided with a 360° rotating hook riding on thrust bearings. As standard, the hook is provided with a spring-loaded latch.
- Push-Button Controls – Standard push-button control station is contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one-handed sure grip control and provided with a weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure. The push-button cable is provided with built-in strain relief to help prevent cable damage.
- Suspension – Hook suspension permits portability of the hoist while lug suspension reduces headroom and can be used with any of their rigid-mount trolleys. New design allows easy change out of either hook or lug suspension.
- Paddle Limit Switch – Paddle upper and lower control limit switch standard on all hoists.
- Powder Coat Finish – Provides a long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.
|Lift Speed||10 fpm|
|Motor (HP)||2 ½|
|Voltage||230/3/60 or 460/3/60|
|Number of Chains||3|
|Weight, Base Model (lbs)||146|