Designed for commercial and industrial applications the JET Single Speed Electric Hoists are easy to install, inspect, and maintain.
All models come standard with slip clutch overload protection, chain containers and drop forged, heat treated hooks that swivel 360 degrees for easy rigging.
Single phase units feature a solid-state starting switch that eliminates the mechanical centrifugal mechanism and reversing switch.
- JET® SSC Series – Designed for commercial and industrial applications. Quick-connect wiring for power and push button control.
- Capacities & Lifts – Rated loads from 1 / 2 to 5 ton, with a 10 foot standard lift. Other lifts available.
- Motor – Heavy duty motor with 1-1/5 to 2 – 1/7 horsepower. Motor is available in single or three phase models. Heavy-duty ventilated motor with thermal overload protection in single phase model or reverse phase protection for three phase models
- Brake System – Reliable DC electromagnetic brake holds the load even if power is interrupted.
- Frame Design – Totally enclosed steel plate construction with a durable powder coat finish
- Gearing – . Gear train features lifetime lubrication, so no oil changes are required.
- Safety – Upper and lower limit switches to prevent overtravel.
- Standard – Heavy-duty Chain Container.
- Warranty – JET RED Assurance 2-year Manufactures Warranty.
|Lifting Speed||8.3 – fpm|
|Duty Cycle Rating||H3|
|Duty Cycle||30 %|
|Voltage||230V / 460V|
|Weight, Base Model (lbs.)||205 lbs.|