The rugged construction of Gorbel’s GS hoist line makes them ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.
The compact body design makes it the perfect dimension for any work area and makes it an ideal hoist for low headroom applications. Plus, the smaller size lends itself to easy installation and relocation.
- All components from gears to case are fabricated at a single location for superior quality control
- Available in a variety of three phase configurations as well as 115-1-60
- Capacities from 1/8 to 5 tons to meet the needs of users in a wide range of industries
- Can be used with GorbelWork Station Crane trolleys or equipped with trolleys for S Beams and W Beams
- Direct acting upper and lower limit switches
- Tested in accordance with ASME as well as FEM/ISO
- Ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning
- Two-year warranty
|Voltage||460V or 230V|
|Lifting Speed (FPM)||20,5|
|Number of Chains||2|
|ASME Duty Rating||H4|